Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashford - Challock - Charing- for Beginner Bushcraft?

Oh thats great.. Geographically its all new to me, so always good to have plenty options!! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    Oh thats great.. Geographically its all new to me, so always good to have plenty options!! Thank you
    Gabby - short notice I know but as you may have read we're meeting in Kent (Yalding this weekend).

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...5-October-meet
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Hi Ehecatl
    Id love to go, but feel slightly self-concious about my lack of skills and experience at the moment.

Perhaps after a few solo weekends and learnt a bit from my (many) mistakes then I will join you guys... Besides I still have to overcome my irrational fear of sleeping alone in the woods; so will give you all something to laugh about!!

Thanks again and kind of you to invite me..
    Last edited by Gabby; 23-10-2014 at 03:43 PM.

I felt the same at first but rather than build up slowly I just went for it. I was very surprised how much port I could drink and cheese I could eat in a single night. But then the Breakfast Club are excellent teachers!
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Samuel Hearne
    Gabby as Ehecatl has already said you would be more than welcome and there are people that have skills, if there is something that you would like to learn all you need to do is ask.

Noooooo. Gabby will end up full of saturated fat and fortified wine.....

Gabby if you don't wont to stay the night,Wye not come down for the day and have a look at our set ups and what we get up to,ATb........Tony.........don't get eaten by the Bears.