Thread: Folding Caravan

Folding Caravan

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

Hi all, wife fancies an upgrade so looking to move on our folding caravan, now she is old and not mint, but watertight and solid and overall pretty good (could be talking about either but caravan at the moment- and jolly good news she doesn't read this lol)

If you want something more luxiourious than a trailer tent and that will sleep 4 with ease with two stable doors and three opening windows, twin hob with grill and sink etc then look no further.

Easy to tow as no wider than car and no higher than our parcel shelf, ingenious French design and all packs away into it's set places, also comes with pea green awning! google rapido folding caravan and watch people chuck em up in 2 1/2 minutes! (takes us longer)

Collection only!

pm me with an email for loads more pictures. Looking for £600 ono.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-23 18.26.23.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	12532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-08-26 13.47.35.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	12530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-08-26 12.31.41.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	12529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-08-26 12.31.06.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	12528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-08-26 15.14.37.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	12531

I want that. Just got to convince the missus once she gets in from her keep fit walking stuff thingy !!

it's uber retro

Nice looking solution to many problems. Good luck with the convincing Chubbs
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Not a chance Adam I'm sorry to say.

The back has been bad again and sleeping is terrible. Turns out the only mattress I am comfortable on is one of those Tempur ones. They are a lot of money so there goes my chance of the caravan.

That's a shame Chubbs, you'll have to keep an eye out for another one (if there are any more in the country that is).
    Looks like someone else will have a chance to grab this one though Shack. Wish I had a towbar and £600 myself...
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

No worries guys, and sorry to hear about back issues, you need a decent kip.
    There are a few of these, although not many judging from interest from Cardiff and London| and a viewing from Gloucester this Sunday

P.M. on the way

Hope you get it Paul. I was very tempted but turns out SWMBO is right that priorities come first.

Nearly had it !!!.

Thanks for the interest everyone and pm replied to, atm it looks like it might/is going off to Cardiff on saturday, I'll pull the ad when cash in hand so to speak.