Thread: Lost and found

Lost and found

Just in from the shed. Needed some stuff from under the work bench, and had to move a pair of old boots that has been under there since the dawn of man.
    Out falls my dear Victorinox Swiss Tool Plus II :-)

That thing has been with me over half the globe, and I thought I had lost it, or the kids had pilfered it, and then lost it. I have not seen it since sometime in the autumn.
    But now it is back in it's proper place, in my photo backpack. This is my go to tool for all small jobs in the house. For dirt time I use the Leatherman in my go-bag. But now that has been
    used inside as the Swiss one has ben A.W.O.L. A pain in the back to remember to put it back in the go bag before heading out. But now thats history :-)

Life is balanced out once again!
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Very nice. Glad you found it. My favourite bits of my kit, are the bits with a story.
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

I'm on a roll!

The other day my youngest came toddling by with my SAK in his hand (unopened, thank you!), and announced "This is yours daddy!"

That one had been awol for a couple of weeks. Things have a way of floating around a bit if brought into the house, or not put in its proper place at once after use...
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Lucky you, mine has been AWOL for over 5 years now

Did the same with mine. Lost it after having it as a faithful friend for over 10 years. Found it out in the garden when clearing some scrub but the blades had gone stuff with the muck that had got in after being out there for the last couple of years. Problem is I put it somewhere safe so I could spend some time on a bit of TLC but can't find it again.