Thread: mobile phone unlocking codes

mobile phone unlocking codes

someone on nb may know,cut a long story short,i have a nice sony ericsson phone which was on virgin network,but i want to put a t mobile sim card into it, but cant cause its asking for a code,i know its a long shot but i thought id ask rather than pay to have it unlocked
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars

If it was virgin you should have an online account with them and that should have the PUK code if that helps?
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Kieran, this looks like a good resource for what you're trying to achieve.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/pho...k-mobile-phone

Hope it helps.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

tx martin and ben,its not a puk code ben its a shorter only 4 digits,ive been ages trying to crack it going through every combination i know but
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars

Alone in the Wilderness
    What is the specific model of your Sony Ericsson phone? You can unlock your Sony Ericsson phone safer and easier using the unique unlock code. you can get the accurate unlock code for your Sony Ericsson model mobile phone from http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/sony-ericsson/rs16wp8/ at affordable cost with free unlocking instructions. Good luck mate.

If it's an Android phone there is an app that will jailbreak your phone ion 2 seconds :-)
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Here's an alternative suggestion; go down to your local Car Booty and there will probably be some jolly cove there. For a few sovs he'll do it for you
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

Have you tried putting the original sim card in and entering you phone unlock code (usually 0000) if you have'nt changed it. This will allow you to access the telephone settings. Then if you have access go into the phone settings and under password select none. It sounds like the phone locking code not the sim code that you need to access. hope this is helpful.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”