Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: table for two

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    It's always the way with these things, it's the idea, wood is a natural thing and it's never going to be engineering grade vs. the sterile perfection concept. I find that with the crook makers group I'm with.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Looks like youve "cornered the market"Kev!Good on ya mate,Hope your customer base grows n grows!atb.mike.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

cheers chaps,we will see how it goes,i'm not going to stop now no matter what anyway so somebody had better buy something otherwise i'll be on one of the hoarders programs on telly lol...atb kev

I'm just watching a programme about that now lol, that was spooky lol
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

if you see a house with spoons sticking out of every gap....its me

I'll remember that, unless it's a guy with more old tools than enough (usually axes) then it's me. I restore them as a paying hobby, just seem to have a lot of inventory ATM lol. Cheers Shug
    Border Bushcrafters

good on you ...nice to bring old gear back to life,its true when they say they dont make it like they used to,i bet its very satisfying aswell...atb kev