Thread: Man gets lost in his own back garden‏

Trapper

Man gets lost in his own back garden‏

Unbelievable just seen this on the BBC news feed, "Man gets lost in his own back garden" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news...where-26450536

ahh the demon drink lol...when it said australia i was expecting them to say his back garden was 20'000 acres

That's nothing. My brother-in-law got lost in a port-a-loo. He was trying to get out and had tried every single surface apart from the one that actually opened - this is generally referred to as the door.

I suspect his difficulties were due to the fact it was dark. And he'd had loads of Kroneburgh. And loads of vodka and red bull. And a bottle of port. And he didn't have a torch!

Not too sure if there's a moral here but on the bright side we only had one square metre to search for him and not 20 acres!

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

*facepalm*
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin