Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben And Lois Orford...... I'd definitely buy from them again.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar

Ben And Lois Orford...... I'd definitely buy from them again.

I recently bought a new crook knife from Ben Orford. I have to say I would highly recommend buying from Ben and Lois to anyone. It arrived in great condition and very quickly. The product was very high quality and performed amazingly well. I know this might sound cheesy but inside the packaging was a very nice HAND WRITTEN thank you note, which is a nice touch. If you are ever in the market for tools or leatherwork, give them a try as you won't be disappointed.

i bought one at christmas and i left it a bit late ordering but he made sure i got for the yule,same thing..a nice handwritten note and had a nice phone call,told me dont hesitate in ringing if i need advice or get stuck on anything,you just dont get that sort of service these days..highly recomended,glad your pleased with the knife,i cant fault mine..atb kev

He really does value his custom. I'm looking into buying one of his Sloyd knives.

i have a shopping list but the wife has other ideas lol

My mrs just nods and agrees lol

I can only agree with all the above
    I have just taken delivery of a mocotaugan from Ben and it's is gorgeous. Feels great in the hand, sharp as hell and, this sounds daft, it smell great!
    Will be using it a lot in my workshop v soon, as well as this weekends north Wales meet. Might post a review up :-)
    Already have plans for more tools from him and Lois.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    I can only agree with all the above
    I have just taken delivery of a mocotaugan from Ben and it's is gorgeous. Feels great in the hand, sharp as hell and, this sounds daft, it smell great!
    Will be using it a lot in my workshop v soon, as well as this weekends north Wales meet. Might post a review up :-)
    Already have plans for more tools from him and Lois.
    Have you tried it yet, I am considering on myself.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Ordered again, and as usual top notch service.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

Wotcha get?
    Winter is coming

Popper dropper and a mocotaugan.
    Border Bushcrafters