Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Comers - Please Read

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up New Comers - Please Read

Firstly to our community, I hope you find this a friendly & useful resource in the future.

Three Quick Things:

1) Please read these guidelines.

2) Please introduce yourself
    or just say Hi in the "Introduce Yourself & Welcome to the Community" section.

3) Please don't just read - Join In & Post!
    We're all a friendly bunch and it doesn't matter what your skill level is or where you live, we all have something to share with one another.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Talking International Links

I am so pleased to see people from all over the world joining the forum, in the first 5 hours of it being up, members from Brazil to Czech republic, Guernsey to Canada, Germany, Denmark, all over Europe!

I am very much looking forward to building these international links, collaborating together and sharing ideas between cultures and countries. I will strive to support and host different nationalities, when I get time I will work on installing additional language packs and perhaps even create dedicated areas for country based topics.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Thanks for the hard work. Looks like a great time together.

Thanks Ashley for the chat we had earlier. You made me feel very welcome. Thanks again.

firstly welcome metal mug my names kieran i havent been on for a few months,its nice to see someone else from devon on here what part are you in,im in the torbay area be nice to make a friend means i wont have to go out on my own lol.hope youre enjoying this brilliant site

I'm up in north devon, on the very western edge of exmoor. Nice to meet you kieran, oh the names Jack by the way.

Hey Jack - I love Exmoor, spent a lot of time down there. Lived in Bideford for a while years ago. Fished the Barle down at Dulverton and the Exe at Exebridge for trout.
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

Aaaah Exmoor, love the place, 3 times a year due next in april, staying near porlock, last trip down i took the 4 x 4 through the rive at Tarr Steps, not a planned route but a diversion.but great fun.

cool jack very nice part of the county you live in i adore hartland point,spent alot of time pleasure camping as i now call it lol the bug bit me, time for the real thing now once i have got all my gear sorted out, nice to meet you mate

Tramp
    hi ashley im just new to the site and i think its amazing better than anything i seen before keep up the good work. thanks mark