Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Stores / Good service

Amazon can have some good stuff (Tatonka stoves etc) and Second Front in Peterborough. But he isnt on interweb. Also Allkit in same town. Good personal service in both. Constantly changing stock. Second Front has a lot of nice knives.........
    Time is precious - waste it wisely

Again i agree, Alpkit and Hiennie Haynes have been good for me..
    There's no brew without fire.

Hi all I wrote to Craghoppers and complained about a delivery and I got a very helpful service and a partial refund and got to keep the item. I think they were very fair
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Wanderer
    Theres a few sites I like:-
    lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/
    thebushcraftstore.co.uk
    heinnie.com
    And although endicotts site is so bad, I think that's half the charm.
    Last edited by Paul Webster; 04-02-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    I've ordered a few times from Backpackinglight.co.uk now. Goods are always dispached quickly, packed well, of good quality and there's normally a little extra present in the package for my daughter as well.

Not only this, but they always follow up with phone call a couple of days later to make sure the goods turned up and are OK.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

I had a few a couple of dealings with militarymart in the last month, excellent service and very swift delivery I was very impressed with them. Also had very happy results from woodlore.
    Learn a little, Enjoy a lot.

http://buzzardbushcraft.blogspot.com/

Scandinavian Outdoors just went right to the top of my best list. Bought a Fjallraven Jacket of them and found it didn't fit so I sent it back. They sent me one that fits and through in some free Nikwax Wax and Nikwax Wash. A lot cheaper than buying the Fjallraven stuff here as well. Top marks.

www.bisonbushcraft.co.uk

Ordered a Guide Shirt and a couple of pairs of wool socks on Thursday night and they arrived Saturday morning. Great service, great products.

http://www.devonoutdoor.co.uk/

Not really the cheapest but a good honest local store that can't help you enough.
    I know that if there are any issues it will get sorted, the advice is relevant and not biased towards any manufacturer or price range.
    They hold a reasonable and varied stock for family camping and those that want to rough it a little.
    And they support local youth groups with a little discount aswell.

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/ - Quick delivery/never had an issue with them.