Thread: A place to do camping/bushcraft

A place to do camping/bushcraft

Hi all

I wish I had somewhere to camp more often. I have infrequent use of some area but it's only very occasionally. I live right in the countryside, but I don't think that there is any where suitable that I could try to gain permission for, it's all covered in footpath ect. Does anyone else share my problem?

Cheers,

Alex

Samuel Hearne
    I have the same problem but if I wanted to I could go stealth camping.

Trapper
    adding your location to your profile may help, you never know, you may have someone on your doorstep with the ideal place,
    although I would add, its the same on shooting forums that I post on, unless your prepared to put some footwork in, and try door knocking on local farms, it'll never jump out and hit you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by ratcatcher View Post
    adding your location to your profile may help, you never know, you may have someone on your doorstep with the ideal place,
    although I would add, its the same on shooting forums that I post on, unless your prepared to put some footwork in, and try door knocking on local farms, it'll never jump out and hit you in the face

I have a shooting permission, but it's not the ideal place to camp, my permission owners would not allow me. I am in the Worcester area