Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: www.surplusandadventure.com

Tribal Elder

www.surplusandadventure.com

I quite like these guys, Usually cheap...

Some waterproof stuff on sale at time of posting http://www.surplusandadventure.com

I have been looking they have some decent stuff on there.
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Tribal Elder
    I've used them a lot...sometimes the delivery is slow but other than that no complaints.

Tribal Elder
    I personnally would no longer recommend surplus and adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    I personnally would no longer recommend surplus and adventure.
    I hear you.

I ordered a jacket from this lot. They said my credit card wouldn't be charged until my order was dispatched. This was untrue as I was charged almost immediately. 1 month later, no jacket. Emailed them to ask whats happening..... "Oh sorry... the jacket is coming from another supplier (they didn't even have the jacket and they charged me for it?!), should be dispatched from us in 2-3 weeks" another month later..... Too late, I bought one elsewhere, please refund my money.... and by the way your service has been poor so far. "do you want a black one instead? we have one in stock".... No. Refund please (in the blurb it says that their refunds will be credited back to the card that was charged).... "Fine we will send you a cheque in second class post"...... cheque arrived 2 weeks later...... aaaaaaand?????????
    Yes! you guessed it...... IT BOUNCED!
    An absolute flipping joke!

On a brighter note...... not really bushcraft connected which is why im not making a new thread for it.....
    Brix workwear through amazon.... superb service! will go back again and again.
    Last edited by Adam Savage; 13-12-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Was it a debit or credit card? If it's a credit card then the card scheme will refund you and then chase the merchant.

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Was it a debit or credit card? If it's a credit card then the card scheme will refund you and then chase the merchant.

M@
    You can get a charge-back on both debit and credit cards, Its just that its easier/quicker on credit card as they're liable for any fraudulent sellers not you. If its a debit card it depends on your bank on the procedure but generally you need to write a letter about transaction and ask them to refund.

Thanks for the advice guys. I have this all in hand and if the money is not refunded using their stated method within 48 hours from yesterday then I will be getting tough.