Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Quitting smoking!

I got patches and an inhaler, seems to work ok! Cheers for the advice and support guys!:-D

Hi all,
    I'm a hypnotherapist........... If any one wants any (free) advice on stopping send me a pm + I'll try to help.

Thanks for the offer mate, will give ya a shout if I have any probs!

You hanging in there BigT ? I had my first neet in the local grogga watching a band.....managed to break my will.....im eating a fair few nicko-gums though....

I did patches...and aiming for a target helped too.....I was told that id struggle to train the dog if i kept up the fags so i quit
    [

Trapper
    I too was a golden virginia man since 17yrs, now 49, had tried to pack up in the past, but enjoyed smoking too much, yet I quit the rollies a month ago and feel good, yup Im using the electronics, which still give me the nicotine, but am also using a shisha with 0% just loads of flavors, vanilla is my favorite at moment, it tastes like your smoking CUSTARD

Do any forum members use one of the E Cigarettes.

I really do need to cut down on smoking, I have no willpower at all and I enjoy nothing more than a fag as soon as my eyes open in the morning. I see there are loads of different types of e ciggies advertised on the net but which one do you use.

Links would be helpful please.

Trapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post

I really do need to cut down on smoking, I have no willpower at all and I enjoy nothing more than a fag as soon as my eyes open in the morning. I see there are loads of different types of e ciggies advertised on the net but which one do you use.

ok, in the picture above you have vapestick on the left, I found these 100% useful in quitting, as each capsule of nicotine is pre load, you simply unscrew the top and throw away, and put a new one on, new capsules come in different strength nicotine and different flavors, link is here;

http://www.vapestick.co.uk/vapestick...igarettes.html

there are cheaper ones that they sell, which I have used and are good, but now would recomend the maxi

the e ciggarette on right of picture is via e bay, its cheaper but has 0% nicotine, just loads of flavors, you can find nicotine refils on e bay too though to use in them
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rechargeab...item4858576c45

so to ween myself off the nicotine I use both, that feeling first thing in morning, I can have my nicotine "hit" then I'll swap to the 0% and just have the nicotine vape a few times throughout the day

http://www.quit-easy.co.uk/epages/es...%20Kit-0002%22 My lad is on low nicotine fill so as to get the nico hit that you need in the early stages, then you can slowly reduce your dependancy on it by using 0 % fills ATB Chubbs. Think of what you can buy with the dollar you save, Ken
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post

Yep, 10 Motives www.10motives.com from Sainsburys. Stronger flavour than some I have tried which helps you feel like you have had a cigarette.