Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Sick Can Some People Be ?.

How Sick Can Some People Be ?.

We are in the year 2013 and incidents still occur by the depraved actions of people we call human beings.

Why do they do it, it really makes me sick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-23454912

Some real weirdo's out there but, that sounds like the work of a real sick weirdo.

Pete

some bloody nutters out there - they should do the same to them.
    Last edited by jus_young; 26-07-2013 at 06:42 AM.

Trapper
    That is very Sad. They should be strung up !

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    "Why do they do it, it really makes me sick." totally agree with you Neil.
    Regards
    David

Creepy and most definitely emotionless . Same thing happens all over the US in late October with cats, especially those of all-black fur.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Wanderer
    To say that these people are sick would suggest that they are ill, they are not ,they are just evil and cowardly. The return of corporal punishment would soon sort them out.

We sleep on the moors quite a lot and must admit not come across anything like that before they are defently sick and need catching and taking to court plus it also gives pagens a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by roberts View Post
    We sleep on the moors quite a lot and must admit not come across anything like that before they are defently sick and need catching and taking to court plus it also gives pagens a bad name
    Every October, whenever cats are found brutally (or "ritually") murdered, the media goes hysterical and puts the blame on us. Fortunately, some newspapers don't condemn the community and even try to sort out the misconceptions for their readers, but the general ignorance remains the same .
    Historically, Pagan folk would take in black cats because they were hunted down and thought to be evil by the Church.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Hang on just a minute now then, If you want to trust the media and start pointing the finger try the other religions and movies that depict Pagans as Satanic worshippers, so kids follow what they see. I am a Shuvihanó, to those that do not know it means a Romanii Witch. yes you heard right a witch, but I dont fly on a broomstick, or mutilate ponies,. I worship my Goddess, Mother Nature and hold dear and respect everything on this planet . All Pagans have a code to follow, it states in that code that you must harm none, and 3 times bad 3 times good what you send out comes back to you. so "satanic cults" as they call us are not allowed to harm any living thing.

Now if you look at the pictures,

http://www.middevonstar.co.uk/news/d...TURES/?ref=rss

look at the second picture and the mutilation is to the underside / genital area, It also states there that the tounge and eyes were removed. As we are all woodsmen and buscrafters we would know that any scavenger will go for the softest part, Fox Crows Badgers etc etc. I have worked on farms for many years and I have seen Foals Lambs Calves etc all lying in a similar position with crows and foxes ripping the anus genitauls tounges and eyes out of them, this is the local media jumping on the band wagon here and not finding out the facts, I am not saying that someone hasnt killed the foal but those pictures dont give one piece of evidence to suggest that this is a ritualistic killing, the poor thing is on its side dead and there are no symbols or altar tools offerings etc anywhere near it. I have come across actual satanists, and yes they are nasty pieces of work but trust me on one thing alone, when they do something they want the world to know so they leave a mark or a symbol somewhere big enough to be seen. this isnt ritualistic its the media trying to get some hype
    Last edited by jono83; 12-08-2013 at 12:29 AM.