Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I set up my DD Hammock

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Do you do many videos Adz ? Got a link ?
    I'm talking about personal videos, family outings etc.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    I'm talking about personal videos, family outings etc.
    Ooh personal videos...home movies....say, no more

Last edited by Silverback; 23-06-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    All a class 10 card would do is give you better read/write speeds it wont improve quality of video. Your quality is determined by your camera, not card. For example even a class 4 card is ample for writing even 1080p video so whoever told you that is talking rubbish afaik.
    Must say I tried using a class 4 in a standard def camera, and it would only record 16 minutes at a time, before the buffer got jammed and wait for the writing to finish. That was with a Samsung SDV-F40

Use class 10 ultras for all my cameras now, and have no problems with any of them.

True the quality of sound and picture didn't change, just the length of time they could film for in one go.
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Savage View Post
    Must say I tried using a class 4 in a standard def camera, and it would only record 16 minutes at a time, before the buffer got jammed and wait for the writing to finish. That was with a Samsung SDV-F40

Use class 10 ultras for all my cameras now, and have no problems with any of them.

True the quality of sound and picture didn't change, just the length of time they could film for in one go.
    Most likely because it has little or no RAM.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

and.....back on topic

Thanks for posting Stan, helpful and informayive video for those who want to see another way of setting up of like Yungen those who have never tried swinging before
    [