Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aboriginal Style Bushcraft Breakfast

Cool Aboriginal Style Bushcraft Breakfast

I went out this morning for a little breakfast in the woods, decided to make a video for the tube on it as I was planning something a little different.

There are a lot of videos on Youtube with people making breakfast in the woods and using lots of kit, and cooking food out of cans or packets. To me this really isn't bushcraft, its cooking on a fire; which is fine and they are enjoyable to watch. I wanted to make a breakfast that I could of foraged, but Im not one to take eggs from a nest or pouch fish from a river so I got them from the local supermarket.

So I hope you enjoy my little video, I am getting better positioning the camera but I still managed to kit my head off when eating

Honest feedback please, if you think its rubbish and I have a face for radio please tell me

Thanks for posting!

Joel
    Check out my leatherwork: http://snowleopardleathergoods.jimdo.com
    Thanks,

Joel

Thnx for sharing m8, I really enjoy these types of vids, especially the more bushcrafty ones.

The camera angles were quite annoying though. Majority of time you couldn't see any of teh fire/fish or egg.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Its a good vid ,to me it dont matter what people want to cook,its the fact that they have got off the couch and are enjoying the great out doors that I salute

Quote Originally Posted by El View Post
    Its a good vid ,to me it dont matter what people want to cook,its the fact that they have got off the couch and are enjoying the great out doors that I salute
    Well said......

Adz await your next vid with aplomb
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    Well said......

I look forward to that.... never seen a Bushcraft vid to do with plumbs.....

Nice vid mate ... no probs at all!
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Quote Originally Posted by rawfish111 View Post
    I look forward to that.... never seen a Bushcraft vid to do with plumbs.....
    As long as Adz doesnt show us his i think it will be ok
    [

As long as Adz doesnt show us his i think it will be ok
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Hey stamp what's your utube account name for some reason that link won't open on my phone.

Well said......

Was just giving honest feedback as per OP's request.

As soon as its possible for me again I will be out in woods, cooking something up. Will have to try and get a tripod sorted and have a go at the bushcraft breakfast aswell, Not saying my angles are going to be better though

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Hey stamp what's your utube account name for some reason that link won't open on my phone.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stamp535
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"