Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Folks

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Hi Bigstan, welcome to the forum. Nice to hear from someone else in the south west.

What bikes do you ride bud?
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Trapper
    Hi Ashley, thanks for the welcome. The bike i keep on the road all year round is my 1980 Moto Guzzi SP1000, 160,000 miles and still starts on the button. I also have a Triumph Trophy 1200 which hasnt been on the road for 6 years since a 130 mph emergency stop on the A30. I also have a Kawasaki GT550, it was supposed to be my winter hack but the Guzzi does all i need. I also have a Reliant based trike. Re: the Cornwall meet in April, how much walking is involved? i cant walk very far due to heart problems, but would like to come along for the experience. Cheers. stan.

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Hey Stan. You have to walk from the fire to the cool box for a beer. Or to the loo every now and then.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Thanks for the info on the bikes, I'm new to bikes myself but I'm loving my Dad's old beaten up enfield indian, I don't drive it regular just at a couple of rally's.

Cornwall RV is very, very little walking Stan. Nice flat ground, car park, water & portaloos all in the woods. Would be great to see you there bud.
    Ashley Cawley

Leave No Trace

Trapper
    Did i forget to mention i am the motorcycle sec. for Launceston steam and vintage show last bank holiday in may.

Hi Big Stan welcome to Natural Bushcraft

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bigstan View Post
    Did i forget to mention i am the motorcycle sec. for Launceston steam and vintage show last bank holiday in may.
    That's cool. My uncle across the road from me is the secretary of the St Mawgan Vintage Rally, hence this video...

I've done quite a few Cornish Wrestling demonstrations at Steam Ralleys
    Ashley Cawley

Leave No Trace

Trapper
    Blimey, we have probably crossed paths at some rally or other. I usuallly take a gold Moto Guzzi. If that bloke on the old BSA is your relative, i know him. Just a thought, how do you fancy showing off your bushcraft skills at Launceston rally? I am sure i could arrange something. Stan.

Hi Stan! Welcome to the forum...
    Do not mess with the forces of Nature, for thou art small and biodegradable!