Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Craftsmen

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    signed,hardly surprising this comming from the government who sayes if you live in a homeless hostel your not homeless!
    not heard tht one before... im in no way suprised though..

Quote Originally Posted by Realearner View Post
    Done, just wish it was that easy to get rid of some of the idiots in charge.
    +1
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Thanks fellas.

I've posted an aritcle about it in the OP

Quote Originally Posted by HillBill View Post
    Does it matter? Its an insult to all crafts people, put down by people who havn't got a creative bone in their bodies. And IMO a precursor for more things to follow. I expect there are commercial interests involved somewhere down the line. That few billion a year earned by craftspeople will be mighty tempting to manufacturers.
    Exactly....signed !!
    [

Signed with pleasure,

Signed - cant we get a petition to get rid of this government and put craftspeople in charge - as a youngster I served a "craft" based apprenticeship and became a welder / fitter !!
    Cheers Bri
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .

Quote Originally Posted by biker-bri View Post
    Signed - cant we get a petition to get rid of this government and put craftspeople in charge - as a youngster I served a "craft" based apprenticeship and became a welder / fitter !!
    Cheers Bri
    hear hear.........what good is a nation full of merchant bankers and techo geeks ?
    [

Seems the reason they are doing it is basically because most craft businesses are sole traders who dont reach the compulsory VAT threshold of 75k per year.

In other words, they cant force extra tax out of us. Imagine it though.... a sole trader earning 50k per year and paying 40% tax isn't enough they want the extra 20% of VAT too. So they are being twats because they can't take 60% of our earnings as tax.

Thing is - we don't need the government.... but they need us.... we the people have the power to remove the government peacefully and lawfully. But because we are so divided as a population they can get away with what they want.

Conservatives..... putting the N into CUTS since maggie thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by HillBill View Post
    Seems the reason they are doing it is basically because most craft businesses are sole traders who dont reach the compulsory VAT threshold of 75k per year.

In other words, they cant force extra tax out of us. Imagine it though.... a sole trader earning 50k per year and paying 40% tax isn't enough they want the extra 20% of VAT too. So they are being twats because they can't take 60% of our earnings as tax.

Thing is - we don't need the government.... but they need us.... we the people have the power to remove the government peacefully and lawfully. But because we are so divided as a population they can get away with what they want.

Conservatives..... putting the N into CUTS since maggie thatcher

Article 61.......NOW !
    [

Trapper
    The beautiful San Joaquin valley in California in the U.S.A
    What in the World is wrong with the U.K. ? . Your country has so many wonderful things going for it , and yet this godawful " protective/Nanny" garbage is rampant there ! How did you guys get this way????