Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	7925

Fire wood

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17 Firewood.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	7926
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

And finally we mustn't forget the clays

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3454.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	7935

Thanks everyone for a great weekend (especially after a rotten week). Lots happened (beginning with B) that we can't mention:

Bulmer's (1 x bottle of)
    Bother! Why is the port all gone
    Bannock

My lasting memory of the weekend is hearing laughter - lots of it.

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Great Weekend Matt
    Another big thanks to Terry for inviting us,
    Meeting up with Mark, Paul and Ian again was fun,
    Looking forwards to the next meet, hope I don't here the words gives some slack for a while!

Cheers "Tumble Weed". Thank you for not mentioning the "B"'s and I though that that lads really caught on quickly to the "Badger" rules didn't you?

M@

Great pics Matt!
    Cheers all for a brilliant meet. Another triumph as a meet and a first for the NB Kent Group! Back over to The Breakfast Club for the next one.

I've got to say my boys loved it. They enjoyed every minute of it and especially Ian's stories from various patrols and contacts. Many thanks also to Ian for giving them a trapping lesson, although we blanked this time it's a skill they'll practice in future hangs! I didn't appreciated the impression you made on them until we got home and Mum was told all about you, the others too, but you're by far the coolest! Ha!

Massive thanks to Matt for organising the meet. Hopefully Terry will be able to join us at Mark's.

Mark, Jamie is a fantastic lad and made us laugh with his antics, bravo mate, Kudos for good parenting. Fine lad indeed! Hope he enjoyed the .22, clearly the 12 bore was a step too far though Great to see him go from struggling to see down the scope, to be a pretty good shot!

Always good to see Mike, and see his impressive collection of tumble weed!!! HA!

Cheers Guys!
    x
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

...Forgot to say Matt.

I've got aching muscles I didn't know I had!
    Next time you mention a tree in a river, I'll get down the gym a few weeks prior! Ha!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Looks like you all had a fantastic weekend, the weather was pretty amenable too!
    Was it a Doors comeback tour event?

Rob.

P.S. The little panels are supposed to be uppermost....

Quote Originally Posted by Fraxinus View Post
    P.S. The little panels are supposed to be uppermost....
    I think the Posh-Crafters forgot to pack a DIY man between them and so they had to hang the doors themselves!

We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    ...Forgot to say Matt.

I've got aching muscles I didn't know I had!
    Next time you mention a tree in a river, I'll get down the gym a few weeks prior! Ha!
    I jumped on the scales and I'm missing between 3-4 lbs!!!! Perhaps I should have had the full English in the Oak Dene before hand?