Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone computer savvy?

Anyone computer savvy?

Hi folks
    It may be a very random request, but is anyone here amongst you very knowledgeable folk computer savvy?

I have been working on an idea for an app, but I've no idea where to start.

Hope someone can help.

Ade

App - sounds like something that would go on a smart phone. Try me - if I don't know then I know a man that does.

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    App - sounds like something that would go on a smart phone. Try me - if I don't know then I know a man that does.

Cheers,

M@
    That's correct buddy. I want to build an app for smart phones but don't know where to get a free app builder programme etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianRose View Post
    That's correct buddy. I want to build an app for smart phones but don't know where to get a free app builder programme etc.
    Well it sounds like you dont have any coding experience so you're going to have to use a WYSIWYG type app like App Inventor.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Just had a look at that link mate and it asked me for access to my google account so I'm not too sure about it.

Ade

Just had a look at that link mate and it asked me for access to my google account so I'm not too sure about it.

Ade

Its a google product, you need a google account to use it same as many other services like youtube, gmail etc. Btw the app creates Google Android apps not iOS in case you was wondering.
    Last edited by ADz; 23-03-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Yeah I've got a google account. Is it safe to allow it access like its asking for?

Thanks
    Ade

Yeah I've got a google account. Is it safe to allow it access like its asking for?

Thanks
    Ade

Yeah dont worry about it bud. Alternatively just create a fresh account and use that instead to login.

It's basically just a quicker way of signing up/into to service.

Ok cheers buddy.

Ade

just had another look at that app inventor and it looks too complicated for my small brain, plus it looks as tho it's only for android phones.

thanks all the same tho buddy

Ade