Thread: Outstanding Service from Endicotts

Outstanding Service from Endicotts

I enquired about a Swedish snow smock on Sunday morning by email from Endicotts. Got a reply and price and ordered it on Sunday afternoon.
    Arrived today (Tuesday) absolutely first class condition. Would highly recommend them. I have no connection with the shop other than this purchase.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

nice to see good customer service.
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Don't think you'll hear a bad word about Endicotts from anyone on this forum. I'd be surprised if you did!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

I have heard nothing but good service from them.

Kev Endicott is is a living legend He has got pretty much anything you might want (and can get most other things!) and his customer service is always better than top notch. Also he's a really nice chap
    Dave Budd Handmade Tools knives, tools, wood, leather and courses making stuff! 2015 Course List NOW ONLINE!

Quote Originally Posted by dave budd View Post
    Kev Endicott is is a living legend He has got pretty much anything you might want (and can get most other things!) and his customer service is always better than top notch. Also he's a really nice chap
    I would agree, he has certainly set a standard that few achieve.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”