Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lumberjacking Anyone

Quote Originally Posted by butchthedog View Post
    Ben mate, you are one crazy guy Ha Ha. Anyway drinking from spirit level's is only any good if you use the five foot one's, oh and keep away from thermometer's with the silver stuff in them, its known as Geordie Bromide or Mercury.
    Ah well mate I don't need any of that stuff it was bad enogh getting radiated all the time in the Army LOL
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Sound's like the army has a lot to answer for mate.

I thought the video was a very good example of the Darwinian theory of evolution - sooner or later all the pillocks will finish themselves off with their own stupidity and leave all those with a bit more common sense to get on with things! At least on the occasions when I've needed to fell a tree it's been a lot safer and more successful than that!

I think they must of practised to be that bad at it, the only good thing to come out of it is no one was hurt in the process thankfully. I did laugh though.

you're probably right there butch! Had a laugh myself but my a**e was nipping still - had a couple of chainsaw bites in the past and it's bloody alarming when the thing leaps up out of the cut!

Alarming to say the least, stihl saws are pretty much the same and when they bite you they don't even slow down "skin and bone its the same as brick and stone"

You can't be too careful.

Brilliant!
    Made me laugh out loud!

I think the solution here would have been a notch & wedge. I know my stuff! I watch "Axe Men" you know!!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

How not to handle a kelly kettle indeed haha

if you wanting Kelly Kettle handling lesson's Justin, ask Ben. He's a grand master at the handling thing LOL