Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Best Budget Carbon-steel edged Bushcraft Knife?

Quote Originally Posted by okcmco View Post
    I had never check out this knife but I just did on Amazon and it looks all business for not much money. I ordered a couple! Thanks
    You wont be sorry, they are great knives, Ken.
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

New boy here, not to doing stuff outdoors, but to this forum, and this is my first post. Mora do these little red handled knives at less than five quid, I cannot remember where I bought them (yes I bought several) but they sharpen nicely, they feather brilliantly and the handle is very sweet to handle. As I recall I got them from an online hardware supplier.
    These aren't the ones I have but similar

Mora Basic 511 Carbon Steel Knife
    Last edited by Old Dog; 18-11-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Hi OLD DOG,welcome to the forum,Its usual to post your first post on the introduction Thread,then everyone can get to know you n welcome you aboard etc.atb.m
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

I did look for such a thing, found it now, didn't scroll down far enough. Being and doing the usual is not something I have ever managed to perfect...