Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Garden Bushcraft

Encouraged the boy to cook his lunch in the garden today. This time we used the Crusader mug and base cooker along with the homemade meths burner with fire rope inside. Packet noodles for two it was !!.

Can't beat packet noodles asda smart price noodles are rather splendid, particularly the chicken ones, and they're loads cheaper than super noodles!

Had to indulge in some garden bushcraft the other night - came home and found myself locked out! Luckily had some fatwood, knife and a fire steel on me so raided the recycling box for an empty can, cut the top off and punched holes in the base, scavenged some wood from an old chair and got a nice fire going until the missus came home!

Quote Originally Posted by beermaker View Post
    Had to indulge in some garden bushcraft the other night - came home and found myself locked out! Luckily had some fatwood, knife and a fire steel on me so raided the recycling box for an empty can, cut the top off and punched holes in the base, scavenged some wood from an old chair and got a nice fire going until the missus came home!
    Looks like you're gonna have to change your name from Beermaker to Beer Grylls mate!

Lol

Excellent bit of thinking on your feet pal. I would have just sat there and calling my missus all the names under the sun for locking me out.

Ade