Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NB YouTube Channel 12,000 subscribers

Thumbs up NB YouTube Channel 12,000 subscribers

Some of you folks may have seen this post elswhere on other online networks, so youm pprobably bored of reading it.... But for those that have'nt seen, here tis again....

Well done Ash!! NB YouTube channel now has over 12,000 subscribers. The website is lookin good, the content is overflowing but well presented and this forum is THE friendliest online community. Huge thanks to Ash for putting all this together in the finest spirit of sharing and generosity. Also a huge thanks to all members for your support and indeed your posts n threads which make up a huge portion of Natural Bushcrafts content.

Cheers all

Phil
    Storms have a way of teaching what nothing else can.

ALWAYS Leave a Trace

Fantastic stuff

Cheers
    AL
    The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
    JOHN MUIR

Agreed. It's a superb achievement and a testament to the members, mods and Ashley's of this parish.

I was recently tagged on YouTube to state my five favourite bushcraft video channels and I named Natural Bushcraft as one if them because I firmly believe that the YouTube channel is a gateway to this superb forum. Easily the best on the web.

Well done again Ash and all the mods for your unwavering hard work behind the scenes.

Ade.

link?
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianRose View Post
    Agreed. It's a superb achievement and a testament to the members, mods and Ashley's of this parish.

I was recently tagged on YouTube to state my five favourite bushcraft video channels and I named Natural Bushcraft as one if them because I firmly believe that the YouTube channel is a gateway to this superb forum. Easily the best on the web.

Well done again Ash and all the mods for your unwavering hard work behind the scenes.

Ade.
    Right on .
    And that's how I found out about Natural Bushcraft - from good 'ol youtube .
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

You can tell the site is popular due to the problems getting on. Tried a few times and it states that it is 'over its limit' or something along those lines

Not that I am complaining, its good news as far as I'm concerned, it just goes to show how well a community can come together.

Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    You can tell the site is popular due to the problems getting on. Tried a few times and it states that it is 'over its limit' or something along those lines

Not that I am complaining, its good news as far as I'm concerned, it just goes to show how well a community can come together.
    Same here, tried earlier tonight and had same message, but got in 2 mins later.

Well done to everyone...
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    link?
    Here you go Mr F

http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalB...ow=grid&view=0
    Storms have a way of teaching what nothing else can.

ALWAYS Leave a Trace

Yup. A real triumph!

...But very explainable. A sites organic growth is down to one thing. Content!
    Relevant, interesting, sticky and plentiful content.

Congrats to Ash and the other contributors!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

The only one for me, why bother with any other bushcraft site when you can learn all there is to know here
    and have a good laugh at the same time.

All the best to Ashley and all the mod's, and well done to all the forum members.

Cheers Bri
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .