Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 season hammock tarp

Oh, don't have to pay duty from e.u. but postage might be a wee bit more expensive!

No that was the wbsf, mine comes in at 34oz but that is because I bought the cheaper heavier matl. You could cut that down to one third if you buy the 1.1oz Sil.
    It is not too bad size wise here are the Hennessy Hex, the Mosquito Daiamon and mine in the red stuff sack.
    Thanks for the link to cuben -ouch on the price eh- but it is an option. I would love to own and use one, I would trek for miles just for the sake of saying I need it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP2890.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	5739  

Is that the 3oz/y stuff? Jeez no wonder it's heavy lol! Yeah the 1.1 is 1.4 after the coating so just about half, around the same as a superfly!
    It is actually quite small, is it folded or just stuffed... I'm lazy and don't fold?

Cuben would be awesome but there is no way to for me to justify that kinda money for material for another couple of years! That site also has silnylon and some other stuff as well for I think about the same as in the US!

I'm planning on making the tarp out of untreated 1.1 then coating it myself, probably after Xmas but will post when I'm done!