Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Naked Rambler

Tribal Elder

The Naked Rambler

What are your thoughts on this chap?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...rambler-prison

I'm struggling to understand why we are keeping a man in solitary for not wearing clothes? People are doing much worse things...

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    I'm struggling to understand why we are keeping a man in solitary for not wearing clothes? People are doing much worse things...
    He's being incarcerated for not conforming to the system

I agree with you, theres many an evil git wandering around who should be locked up or even worse a really, really evil git in prison who shouldn't be getting any quality of life (substitute 'git' for word of choice)
    [

Do agree he should'nt be in solitary,but there is a time and place to be naked and the middle of town is not one of them (in my humble opinion ). Paul

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    I agree with Paul here. I don't want to go into town and be confronted by groups of people with their dangly bits hanging out everywhere!!

Solitary isn't fair though. Put him in the wing with all the other nudists.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I don't want to go into town and be confronted by groups of people with their dangly bits hanging out everywhere!!

Lets arrest and incarcerate every 16 to 25 year old on a Sat night in most city/town centres then, some of the female attire leaves less to the imagination and more to the eye and theres a myriad of young lads peeing openly and flashing thier bits

WINKING !!!!
    [

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    Lets arrest and incarcerate every 16 to 25 year old on a Sat night in most city/town centres then, some of the female attire leaves less to the imagination and more to the eye and theres a myriad of young lads peeing openly and flashing thier bits

WINKING !!!!
    Incarceration is too good for them mate!! Flogging is the only thing they'll understand!

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Tribal Elder
    I kind of see it from both sides...

for example - the sight of two dudes kissing does kind of twist my stomach a bit however I wouldn't consider for a second that they should be incarcerated for it. The same the site of Mr Nudey Ramblers shriveled willie would be kind of gross but I don't think he should be in Jail for it.. it just seems that place should be reserved for people who do harm.

Just read that he has been set free. Paul

Tribal Elder
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/na...e-8202338.html

So he has! Perhaps they are hoping the cold will convince to put some kegs on.... I hope he makes it home this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I agree with Paul here. I don't want to go into town and be confronted by groups of people with their dangly bits hanging out everywhere!!

Solitary isn't fair though. Put him in the wing with all the other nudists.

Martin
    you make it sound so smutty!
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.