Thread: Changing My Default e-mail

Changing My Default e-mail

I want to change my default e-mail so i can get notifications to my phone. I cant find where on my profile to change it. Then again I have been on the whisky.

forum actions, edit profile and the edit email and password button is right at the top

cheers..all done

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Out of interest did it work ok?

That's one thing I've not tested (changing a users-email address) since implementing the forum, would like to know if it worked ok
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

it did Ash thx, the link was in a slightly different place than described but i know get notifications to my phone and the boss nhates the constent beeping lol. My next thing is to work out how to share pics on the forum when out in the field. I have an experimental bushmoot with 4 other scout leaders all with limited experience and it would be handy to get advice while i am there.

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    That would be amazing! I've just been given an iPod Touch for Christmas and absolutely stoked with it; 90% of the features of the iPhone but without the large ongoing bill. I've been browsing the site, forum & watching our videos on it

Got a bird app on it that shows me birds and plays their song. Fungi apps etc. cool stuff.

I got the HTC wildfire, so far I have os map app, knots, us survival guide, various compass apps, gps tracker for measuring and recording routes, I did have a fungi guide but then discovered it was for the US and I didnt fancy walking that far for my mushroom rissoto. These phones are great as long as they keep a charge. Oh and I have Angry Birds a must have app for all.