Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: my new bird

The sick Bastd!! WD Im so very sorry for your loss mate I realy hope he gets cought and brought to book.
    How could anyone in there right mind kill something so magistic?
    Please dont leave te fourms though mate We are here for ye .

Cheers
    AL
    The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
    JOHN MUIR

That is horrendous, I can't understand why someone would do that, even if they were p****d at you! What a lack of respect for life. I'm really sorry for your loss and I hope you catch the culprit!

Gutted what else can I say
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .

Sick Ba****ds. I'm so, so sorry for your loss mate. I'm sure that if a reward was offered it might help catch the scum who did this. I will start the pot with an offer of £10.00 to the person who names the thug and gets a conviction.

Keep your chin up mate and please don't leave the forum.

Neil

thanks chubbs for your kind offer but the police dont hold out much hope of catching him as no description to go on and acting alone they seem to think that the birds were shot to be taken for taxidermy, i am truly gutted with all the time money and love for these birds to have it taken away overnight

What low life scum.
    I'm so so sorry WD. What I'd give to have this cretin in a room with you & an air rifle!

Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by welshdragon View Post
    Got a call from the mews where i keep my birds someone broke in last night and has executed my birds and my friends birds they all been shot with air rifle it was to late when my friend got there when the alarm went off,all we can see on the camera is some one in cammo gear with full head cover. We got the police in and they dont seem to be interesed as on officer said only birds i have reported him this morning those birds cost over £2500 we trying to think who we p****** off but havent got a clue who would carry out such an attack thing is we were not able to insure the birds due to the fantastic ammount required even though we had cameras and alarm they wanted to much, more than the birds cost. Sorry to bring such sad news but i cant afford to buy new birds so probably wont be calling in anymore
    ide put money on animal rights activists.scum all of em.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    ide put money on animal rights activists.scum all of em.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace

Look lads,I'll add £5. to chubbs kind offer and maybe WD could buy at least one new bird.(Mods,Ash etc is this ok to do this please?). Paul

+1 t^
    Paul

My YOUTUBE Channel
    Leave no trace