Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Endicotts Army Surplus

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    what in the name of....
    Lol!!! I did wonder that too. Still, doesn't violate any forum guidelines so I guess it stays.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Tribal Elder
    It's a spambot though, check out it's homepage

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Funny, I thought it may be something like that but don't know how they work so left it at that. I'll report it to Ashley to deal with I think.

Cheers mate

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Maybe the fella just has a very unfortunate name.
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post
    I bought a couple of MK VII gasmask bags, for my Indiana Jones gear, some years ago, from Endicotts. Though they knew that these bags were starting to fetch insane prices on evilBay, they refused to start charging more for them than they always had. Great service!
    "My Indiana Jones gear"...?????...dare I ask...some kind of role-play with Mrs. Jeep?....!!!
    If you stretch out both arms to represent all time on earth, then with one stroke of a nail file you could eradicate all human history, and 98 per cent of all human history was spent in the stone age.

lol at the above ,but all jokes aside endicotts is brilliant,theres also several other good places in the exeter area,one in crediton and also one on the marsh barton ind est
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars

I've been emailing Kevin at Endys for a couple of weeks regarding Crusader kit. I was initially after a cup and cooker, but at the first instance of emailing, they didn't have any cups in stock, so I asked to be contacted when they got some in.

As soon as they got some in, Kevin emailed me just to let me know and advised he'd be back in touch once he had gone through and graded them properly.

I was gifted a cup at the RV by GlenM, so I wasn't that fussed about getting another, but as the lower graded cups were very cheap, I figured I'd get one for spare along with a Crusader Cooker, lid, bale and gel fuel. Kevin not only did me a deal on the overall package, but also upgraded the cup to super, free of charge.

I placed my order yesterday and it arrived today (via standard royal mail). All the gear looks tip top and the cooker works a treat (in the sporadic wind and rain battering St Ives today).

Very happy with the products, very happy with the friendly and helpful customer service.

I appreciate I am preaching to the choir, as a lot of you already know, use and rate Endicotts, but as this thread is here and I was looking to post a recommendation, I thought I would add my voice to the happy chorus
    Ansum La