Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Endicotts Army Surplus

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post
    I bought a couple of MK VII gasmask bags, for my Indiana Jones gear, some years ago, from Endicotts. Though they knew that these bags were starting to fetch insane prices on evilBay, they refused to start charging more for them than they always had. Great service!
    hey jeep, im intrested in these too, how spacious are they and how many pockets/compartments do they have? are they big enough to fit in, say, 3 decent sized rabbits?
    ATB
    Aaron.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

They have one big compartment with a spacer in the middle and two smaller compartments in the back (perfect for wallet, cellphone, keys, etc.). I guess you could fit a couple of rabbits in one, with a little work

...they do Millbank bags as well. Really good condition.
    Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!

thanks! just what i need.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

ok visited the website and am now hooked, will visit the store in April when on my next visit to Exmoor

Just found this thread and couldn't pass it by. I've used Endicotts for nigh on 25 years and have always found good service good products and a very knowledgeable sales team ( Kevin Endicott and Paul ) I can highly recommend this shop and you can always ask them to look out for something if they haven't got it in stock...Jon Mac

Tribal Elder
    damnit...I went on looking for that millbank bag again and now I want this: http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_i...oducts_id=1779

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    damnit...I went on looking for that millbank bag again and now I want this: http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_i...oducts_id=1779
    Go with the force, my son. It will guide you.
    Last edited by Fletching; 07-02-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Army surplus generally stocks Genuine military clothing, brand new army style clothing, outdoor waterproof and tough weather gears. Everything that’s available in a surplus shop are branded and genuine in quality.

Tribal Elder
    what in the name of....