Thread: Tamarack

Thumbs up Tamarack

I've been a regular at Tamarack for quite a few years now, along with Lurch's setup they're usually the first ones I call if I'm after something. If they don't happen to stock what I'm after then they'll do their best to hunt it down for me.
    One thing that stands out for me about the guys at Tamarack is that they tell it to you straight. There's been a number of times I've walked in with something in my mind that I've wanted to buy, but after a couple of cups of Sally's coffee, some straight forward advice and a bit of a natter, I've walked out with something completely different to what I planned.
    That's not a criticism but more like praise, the advice you'll get from the staff sometimes leads you in a slightly different direction, sometimes that can be a cheaper item or even walking out with nothing at all. The honest advice they offer isn't all about trying to push a sale but rather finding out what's best for you.

They stock everything you could ever wish for and walking into the shop truely is sight to behold, wall-to-wall ventiles, wools, cottons, sharps, shineys, shelters, cookware, books, dvds, footwear and anything else you could think of.

So if you want experienced and honest advice, quality service and a range of stock that's hard top beat you won't go far wrong with Tamarack.

No connection but a very happy and loyal customer ...

http://www.tamarackgroup.co.uk/
    Last edited by Shewie; 19-11-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Just had a quick glance at the web site. Straight into my favorites...another night of not talking to the missus while I browse another bc site!!!!