Thread: Spotted this one for the ground dwellers

Spotted this one for the ground dwellers

Couldn't sleep last night so did the usual browsing around the suppliers websites and found this latest addition to the Backpackinglight catalogue. Looks like a pretty good lightweight and somewhat cheaper alternative to the Golite ShangriLa and those looking for sleeping quarters might find it an option instead of the usual technical tents. Got my fingers twitching for the wallet

Name:  minipeak2.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  73.2 KB

Linky thing to the page here

Tribal Elder
    not too shabby actually! Looks like a good balanced item...let me get my card.

Nice find

Alone in the Wilderness
    Couldn't resist looks really good, not bad weight especially without the nest, flexible, good value, thanks for the link :-)

I was intrigued by the Mini Peak when this thread was first posted, it isn't really the kind of shelter that is in my thinking at the moment, but it does look cool.

BPL Bob has now put up a video of the Mini Peak and my debit card it getting twitchy

Be strong, resist..
    Ansum La

I had a good look at this a couple of weeks ago and was sorely tempted.... But once the sparkly stuff faded from my vision, I realised I can do what this does with my tarp and travel hammock. It's a nice bit of kit and if I had disposable income, I'd probably buy it. but for now, I'll stick with what I have

Cheers

Phil
    Storms have a way of teaching what nothing else can.

ALWAYS Leave a Trace