Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Log In Troubles

Anyone else suffering from this?
    I've been trying all morning but with no success (until now, obviously).
    I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/naturalb/public_html/administrator/components/com_jfusion/models/model.factory.php on line 30

Any suggestions?
    'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare' - William Henry Davies

Kestrels:
    https://foraknave.wordpress.com/

Thinking:
    https://thinkingthink.wordpress.com/

I get something very simular if I try to log out from the forum pages rather than the home page. Think I mentioned it before but if I than go back to home page it shows me as still logged in? Doesn't really bother me I just log out from the home page,although sometimes I think "why log out at all "

still getting the same error message whaen i try to log in from the header link
    [

I have not been able to log in for a few days now..(till now) I get the above error message if I try and log in on any page except the main page..which on my comp the login is obscured by the vid...I had to do it without being able to see the slots for user name and pass word lol

Quote Originally Posted by El View Post
    I have not been able to log in for a few days now..(till now) I get the above error message if I try and log in on any page except the main page..which on my comp the login is obscured by the vid...I had to do it without being able to see the slots for user name and pass word lol
    Yup, that's exactly the situation I'm in, complete with obscured log in on the main page!
    I have to go in blind, with the words of Ben Kenobi ringing in my ears - 'your eyes can deceive you, learn not to trust them. Rely upon The Force...'
    Last edited by Humakt; 28-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare' - William Henry Davies

Kestrels:
    https://foraknave.wordpress.com/

Thinking:
    https://thinkingthink.wordpress.com/

its got worse I cant log out now !! Running Opera as a browser
    [

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting this problem and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I have been aware of this problem and it was created by an upgrade to our forum software which was absolutely essential/unavoidable.

There is a relatively easy work-around which I posted about here I've just read & realised that some of you have had difficulty logging in on the frontpage due to overlapping content, I'm aware of this issue and will be working to resolve this also. That problem I admit yes is mostly the fault of my website's code, but it can be resolved by using a higher resolution on your computer at home. Most computers run at a fairly high/good resolution these days and the frontpage should look fine however some people run on a lower larger resolution and that's where the frontpage won't look correct (I'll post some example screenshots below)/

As for the Forum/Logni problem; I do nearly all the admin on my own and I've struggled to debug the code & fix the problem, I've asked my friend Ryan to take a look and he's working on it as I type.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Examples of Differing Screen Resolutions

Below you can see a fairly low resolution of 1024 by 768 and how the content overlaps...

This next screenshot is of a computer running a resolution of 1280 by 1024 and you can see how it looks better and content is not overlapping...

Setting the screen resolution of your computer to something higher than 1024 by 768 will improve your viewing experience of most website these days, it gives more room for the content & lets you see more on screen at one time.

Having said that I will in the future be working on making the content on the frontpage of my site dynamic and it will resize to fit your screen resolution better.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Thanks for trying to sort it out Ash your hard work ir really appreciated

[

Trapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    Thanks for trying to sort it out Ash your hard work ir really appreciated

Aye cheers - the hot weather's unbearable at times (well in bluer-than-white skinned or orange tanned Scotland it is!) but hot website code must be a nightmare!