Thread: outdoorsgrub.co.uk

Trapper

outdoorsgrub.co.uk

Just a quick shout out to outdoors grub. I was looking for some food a while back and decided to try freeze dried to keep the weight down. Tried this company and bought some cheap backpackers pantry stuff on offer. I received them the next day. I thought they were both awful and contacted the company to offer some feed back. The reply was that I could have anything for the same value foc. I contacted them again yesterday and some more stuff arrived today. The products are from Norway and made by Real Turmat and not only freeze dried but vacuum packed. The actual packs are light and small and look designed for expedition use. I have to say that they are far superior to the backpackers pantry products which I claimed were too poor to give to my dog. That was a lie as I did give them to my dog and spent the next day pressure washing the patio. Look them up and give them a try. Great customer service and products designed for outdoors people.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.

Tribal Elder
    Actually looks like they have some good day packs - only thing im not so keen on is they've used flapjacks to pad out the calories.... I feel like i could drink four gallons of water after eating a flapjack

I'm currently writing an article on this subject. I wonder, does anyone have any packets they could photograph for me? I'm not interested in the still life of freeze dried food, but more the weight, nutrition and instructions.
    Steve Marvell
    Professional Survival Instructor
    Blog: Survival's Cool also available on Facebook

Outdoors Grub LINK
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/