Thread: Pellpax

Trapper

Pellpax

Anyone here had an issue with this company? I bought some goods that turned out to be faulty and they offered to repair but they only seem to have delivery or pick up slots on days when I'm not around. Said item was returned but I'm not sure what repair work was carried out as it still had the same fault. They promised to call me last week to organize collection on Monday 2nd April. No phone call and no pick up. I have sent of an email pointing out their underwhelming performance and have had the item now collected. No reason or apologies given for the lack of contact as promised. Not impressed.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.

There seems to be quite a bit about Pellpax on the www. Just "google" Pellpax and a fair bit appears LINK
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

Sales of good act! check it out especially the "fit for purpose" info and also if you bought over the internet check the bit about "distance selling" rules.
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Trapper
    The fit for purpose bit and sale of goods act was the bit I quoted. There argument was that I.m not availableon the rare days that they have a driver in my area. I wouldn't mind so much but they charge £19.95 postage but only deliver on days convenient for them.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.