Thread: MyProtein.co.uk

Tribal Elder

MyProtein.co.uk

Hey guys,

They have a sale on at the moment - good company, got a lot of good stuff from them for the sporty aspect of my life....

Anyway of interest to you, they have a sale on at the moment for freeze dried meals, jerky and biltong... all are good...

http://www.myprotein.com/uk/cats/mp-...s/mp-max-foods

Cheers,
    Dave

I've used MyProtein for yonks and never realised they sold freeze dried meals. Just ordered a batch of them ready for the week after next, got £7 off by using my MP points too!
    A tad bit backwoods

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmikejenkins View Post
    I've used MyProtein for yonks and never realised they sold freeze dried meals. Just ordered a batch of them ready for the week after next, got £7 off by using my MP points too!
    ahhh tried the biltong? its ok. Never had the meals...hope they are good cause i ordered 10....

Never tried the Biltong before. The delivery came today however and I have one more than I ordered which is a bit of a bonus.
    A tad bit backwoods

Tribal Elder
    they do that with me a fair bit because I order fairly frequently...usually weird stuff like isotonic drinks or hemp protien....

I've just tried the Vegetable Tikka, it's ok, but I'd definitely follow their advice and add some seasoning to it, it's quite bland.
    A tad bit backwoods

Tribal Elder
    ahhh didnt like the macros on the tikka...not much protein for a protein product...The chicken and pasta though I agree, maybe those mini tabasco things you get in rat packs would be good for that