Thread: SWAZI Camo Micro Dribacks

SWAZI Camo Micro Dribacks

Swazi Camo Micro Dribacks

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.

The original SWAZI® Micro Dribacks® - in Realtree Hardwoods green. Made from the same awesome 200gm mirco-fleece as the Pro-Hunter shirt, these pants offer good wind resistance, great warmth and amazingly quick drying times.
    If ever there was a garment bound for "Classic Glory", it would be the Micro Dribacks®. The 200gm micro fleece is just right for all but the coldest winter. The Swaztec® liner is seam sealed to provide a waterproof seat. Plus the inbuilt webbing belt has loops placed to enable you to attach your knife pouch directly onto the pants - so no need for a separate belt. SWAZI® Micro Dribacks® are made for the outdoorsman who is serious about moving fast, moving light and moving in comfort.

These are size Medium, 34"-36" 85-90cm, They are in excellent condition just a little too snug for my spreading waistline. £50 plus postage (cost)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falmouth beer fest 10 096.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	3796

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falmouth beer fest 10 095.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	3797
    Last edited by GlenM; 12-02-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Coz I'm a Dilbert!
    "Appearance is Important, so remember to Smile"

Nelson Mandela