Thread: latest knife only making 10

Tramp

latest knife only making 10

I am selling this as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. NaturalBushcraft does not take any fees or commission for this sale.

Hi all, this is my latest design, I will only be making 10 of these, so get your dibs in if interested
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	design 1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	3584

full tang 2 pin and lanyard tube, handle material of your choice, 30mm x 3mm x 220mm carbon steel, flat scandi grind, and leather sheath of your colour choice. choice of handle materials and if you want embossed sheath will affect the price, eg Elm burr handle is a lot cheaper than mammoth tusk (elm burr around 8 per set of scales Mammoth tusk 100+ per set of scales)

70 per knife with sheath Inc P+P (within the UK)

will send you a full list of handle materials available and as stated above the more costly materials will affect the price above price is for "standard" materials (plain sheath, micarta/wood handles etc)

Thanks for looking ATB Jono
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks like a solid design!

Hi wychwood, did u finish making the knives?. Also did they all go, or have you any left at all. Would of been great to see pic of a finished knife. The design looks great. Mac

Tramp
    Hi Mac havent made them yet, am Afraid I have been Ill for quite sometime and have not been able to make anymore knives at present, If my present health carries on I may have to give up alltogether will keep you all posted, have a happy Ostara (easter) Blessed be !!

I am sorry to hear of your health problem, thanks for the update and prompt reply. I wish you a speedy recovery, and thanks again.