Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RSPB The Great British Bird Spotting event this weekend

The way I understand it it doesnt have to be a garden it can be your local park or somewhere like that as long as they are not flying over but are on the ground in a set area but I could be wrong
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

That's a good point Ben, in fact that photo on the RSPB website shows someone on a canal barge. I'll register and do the count I think, they can always bin the result if it's not what they want..

I'm sure they wont do that
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Think I will give this one a go, doubt I will be as fortunate as Sunday morning. Looked out of the kitchen window looking at the back garden and all the work that needs doing when a Peregrine swooped down and took a Jackdaw. Amazing to see but the poor Peregrine didn't get to keep it long as the other Jackdaws mobbed it and forced a drop.

Trapper
    My dad used to obtain pheasant when I was a kid. My mum used to make the best pheasant soup. I grew up thinking that all soups had little bits of shot in them. We used to get the odd bit of venison as well. It's amazing to think that shops now open all night long but long before that my dad could go out at 9:00pm and be back before sunrise with enough meat for us for a month. Never did find out where that shop was.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.

I've never heard it called 'Obtaining' before, I reckon he must have found a 24 hour Tesco somewhere..