Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst shop ever

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    flipping eck... won't be ordering from them again
    I just phoned and spoke to a lady who will 'put my refund on the list to be approved by Linden' (the boss). She also says she knows Ashley, Martin etc. Hope you guys notice this as it's taken me five phone calls and eight emails to go onto this 'approval list' for an order I made December 13th. The outstanding item was a sleeping bag liner. I had one delivered in two days since from elsewhere. I can understand if they have mail or supply problems, but there was a definite inability to communicate any of this on their part. I had to make all contact.

Not pleased at all.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Fletching View Post
    I just phoned and spoke to a lady who will 'put my refund on the list to be approved by Linden' (the boss). She also says she knows Ashley, Martin etc. Hope you guys notice this as it's taken me five phone calls and eight emails to go onto this 'approval list' for an order I made December 13th. The outstanding item was a sleeping bag liner. I had one delivered in two days since from elsewhere. I can understand if they have mail or supply problems, but there was a definite inability to communicate any of this on their part. I had to make all contact.

Not pleased at all.

Steve

Steve,

We had very valid reasons for the problems we had with your order. As was emailed to you by customer services, our email system has recently changed server, and we've had a few problems with missing emails. However, each and every time we have received something from you , we've replied swiftly and honestly about what is causing the problems.

I apologise for the fact that this hasn't been an easy process, however we cannot ship you a mummy sleeping bag liner when our stockists do not have any. It was explained at the time that this was the case, and that we are trying to find a replacement stockist. You were offered a refund repeatedly, and once you accepted it I immediately processed your refund invoice.

I am sorry that at some points our communications with you were not up to scratch. The fact that you dealt with three different people in different departments was a part of the problem, as were the email server problems. I can only apologise for this and assure you that this instance was unusual compared to our normal standards of service.

I hope that you can accept that this was an unfortunate combination of problems, and as Comanighttrain pointed out, we are normally good at getting problems sorted immediately.

Hope this answers some of the problems you've raised, and you realise that we aren't all bad people

Joy

Quote Originally Posted by she_guevara View Post
    You were offered a refund repeatedly, and once you accepted it I immediately processed your refund invoice.

I am sorry that at some points our communications with you were not up to scratch. The fact that you dealt with three different people in different departments was a part of the problem, as were the email server problems. I can only apologise for this and assure you that this instance was unusual compared to our normal standards of service.

I hope that you can accept that this was an unfortunate combination of problems, and as Comanighttrain pointed out, we are normally good at getting problems sorted immediately.

Hope this answers some of the problems you've raised, and you realise that we aren't all bad people

Joy
    Hi Joy,

I completely appreciate that you aren't all bad people. Personally, I wouldn't choose this forum to address my service issue, but as you have, I can only reply in the same way:

I was only offered the refund once, then heard nothing again until I contacted you:

James Pickett
    to me

show details 2 Feb (1 day ago)

Hi Steve

Really sorry about this, our email accounts have been moved to a different provider and......

If you want a refund instead I can forward you the email address of the guy who handles refunds and returns?

Again really sorry about the lack of contact.

James

Steve
    I'll take the refund as I need to be ready to go away soon.

The order number was 28930 and you should repay to that same card.

Thank you

Stephen Fletcher

15:45 (22 hours ago)

show details 15:45 (22 hours ago)

Hello James,

What's happening?

show details 09:27 (4 hours ago)

Hello James,

What's happening?

Steve

I think it's best we leave further communications on this Trueways matter on a private basis.

Steve

Tribal Elder
    Joy,

If you're still around, have you guys sorted your issues yet or know when things will be sorted?

I think most of us would still order from you if we knew everything was/will be running smoothly?

Hi again,

We're in the middle of sorting the issues, our web guy has had some good ideas to resolve the problems that Steve has experienced. 99% of our transactions are going very smoothly, even since the server transfer, it was unfortunate that Steve happened to get a few glitches at once!

The glitches are being ironed out as fast as possible, so we should be 100% back to our normal service within days.

Thanks for understanding the problems we've had as a company, we do value all feedback from you guys.

Maybe meet you at RV or a meet sometime!

Joy

Tribal Elder
    Thanks

That was a saga.

" Charcoaler "
    My vote goes to radmore and tucker of exeter,about 6 months ago i bought a sliky gomtara 300mm, brilliant saw, but the tip snapped off, so i took it back expecting an exchange, thought is was metal fatigue ,first the chap asked me if i knew how to use the saw ? then sent me to the sort it out dept, the blokey downstairs was shocked to see the saw and said we have sold 1000s of these and never had one back,but refused to give me a replacement,he did however offer to send it to japan for silky to examine ,also stating that there was no way they would replace the saw,dont want to go on but seemed a bit off. dont think i wiil be shopping there again. is it me ?
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent