Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well i've done it :)

Quote Originally Posted by markal17 View Post
    id make shore you have a good knife and some way off makeing fire then start geting the rest as you go along matehave fun
    look at post #1 ... thats exactly what i've done

oh and don't worry , i will ..

i will probably end up enjoying the solitude but sort of wish i had a like minded bud to share the journey with..

the mrs is great in as much as she encourages me to do the things i enjoy and even got me a bushcraft cd rom book for crimbo along with a few other bits and bobs BUT she draws the line at being out in the dark and cold even if she wants all the benefits of being able to have a hot brew when out on a walk !!!!....
    Never argue with an idiot , they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

There are loads of people and meet ups on here bud so i'm sure you'll get drawn into the community soon, and thats when you really start to learning, my advice to you mate is to get along to your nearest meet and watch,try and chat, best way!
    i'm not lost!!! i'm discovering an alterative route is all!!!

oops yer there are some meet up in wiltshire http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/index.html this looks good i hope to be there

cheers guys , i wil try and hook up with some like minded fellow essexites

bare
    Never argue with an idiot , they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience