Thread: Rules & Guidelines - Must Read!

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Exclamation Rules & Guidelines - Must Read!

I try to keep these rules simple, please read all of this post before posting items for sale. These rules may change over time so I would recommend checking back once a month.

1. No Commercial Sales by Retailers or Outlets
    This area is for Makers & Craftsmen to sell their produce.

2. It is free to buy or sell on NaturalBushcraft
    There are no annual members fees or commission charges - Yes that's right it's completely free.

3. You must contribute to our Community before you can sell
    You must have to have made 50 posts or more before you can sell here. Don't just come to our community purely to sell your stuff, you are welcome to sell your produce just please get involved and contribute to the community as well, it's not much to ask.

4. Make Sure Your Produce is Bushcrafty/Outdoors/Camping themed
    I'm willing to be quite generous with this but this isn't a place to sell your car, flat or flock of sheep. If in doubt contact a MOD.

5. Copy & Paste the Following
    Please include the text below at the bottom of each of your listings otherwise it runs a risk of being removed:

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. NaturalBushcraft does not take any fees or commission for this sale.

When you have started your thread to sell and item and have pasted the above paragraph into it, then you are encouraged to provide as much detail about the item you are selling as possible, please provide a description, specs or photos where applicable. Also include postage options.

Restrictions and Terms of Use:

• Do not post more than 20 items per month. (This may change in the future so please check back).

• State how many items you have already made for sale. This is compulsory as we need to keep track on how many items you are listing. Do not advertise items for sale that you have not already made.

• This is not a place to lists your Courses (but it might be worth checking back in the future because we may have an area for this at some point)

• I will ask this of you, but will not enforce - For the free service you are offered here, I ask that you donate just one of your crafted items per year, big or small it matters not, as a donation to the community - This would be given to the community through competitions on the forum and would serve to further advertise yourself and build your reputation within the community.

• Make sure your items for sale conform to UK and International laws.

• When your sale is complete mark your item as *SOLD*

• This area is to sell items that you have made - Not second hand or used items.

• This service is offered freely by NaturalBushcraft, it should be respected and not abused - I reserve the right to disable this service without warning. Whether you are buying or selling it is your responsibility of due diligence to trade safely, using secure services & making sure you don't get ripped off.

Happy Selling!
    ---------------------------------------

NaturalBushcraft does not take any responsibility for transactions or trading on this forum.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

BUMP!!

Remember to post the disclaimer in every sales post! From now on we will delete every sales thread that does not contain the disclaimer!

Also; please remember to post your sales thread in the appropriate forum! "Buy, Sell or Gift Kit" is for private sales and "Maker's Market" is for craftsmen selling their goods.