Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: You call that a knife!! THIS IS A KNIFE!

Oor Billy should come with a health warning !!!
    That guy cracks me up every time I see him. ......................... Clame to fame ....... Got standing up fallin down rollin on the floor drunk with Billy about 20 years ago in Stonehaven .. One of the best Gigs we ever did.

Cheers
    AL

The man is a total legend. Would love to see him live but I fear those days are now gone. I have a nice collection of his shows on DVD and no matter how many times I watch them, I still crease up laughing. Its even funnier watching the wife gasping for breath as she is laughing so much.

He was here last year, still on tour, but I went to see him (took my mom, major fan of his since the 70s, early Xmas gift) Nov. 2006, she damned near pissed her pants laughing, she loved it! And there is one end of his recent shows, where he talks about "Don't be surprised after this show if you, or others, find yourself swearing a lot more than usual.........it's absolutely F***ing normal!" yup, did that in the car on the way home, I cursed about 80% more than usual. Lol