Thread: the dream of so many is here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hobo

the dream of so many is here

i have searched for this place for long that it seemed like it was never going to happen but there is this place in the world you can go and build the place to live pretty cheap. im still checking this out and hope its not just some scam but say you wanted to be self reliant, grow your own crops, use solar power kinda like living off the grid well i found this place and i know people enjoy there cosey life but personally i would go here and totally give this a try

http://www.cocomovillage.com/freedom.html

This all sounds suspiciously like the people who tried to start their own country. The prospective New Citizen would pay x number of £s/$s/ Zlotys into the fund for the right to join the community.
    It all went belly up in the end when they didn't get enough mugs to join them. The local people thought that they were being had over or got more greedy, I forget what it was now but it all ended with tears before bedtime
    Last edited by happybonzo; 04-01-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: fat finger typing
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

Yeah it does sound a bit suspicious....In most cases "If things sound too good to be true .. they usually are!"
    cheers
    Gareth

Trapper
    Oh and remember that as sea levels rise your home in Tonga will suddenly have an indoor ground floor paddling pool.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.

Trapper
    It might be too good to be true but it looks a wonderful place to get stranded if it does go pear shaped. But remember, money doesn't buy you happiness it just buys a far nicer standard of misery.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.

Hobo
    i thought it was to good to be true and it is , you can lease for 99 years then its still there at the end of the day, lmao an indoor swimming pool XD