Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Kit Clearout 2011!!

Big Kit Clearout 2011!!

Hi one an all.

I'm selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.

I am having a clearout of kit, this is my first port of call after that it's off to Evil bay!

1 x Pendleton wool shirt used, size L blue/white check £15

1 x Cactus climbing WK Supertrousers, light use, size M colour beige ( these are unbelieveable, only selling as I'm too fat for them) £50

1 x Mountain Hardwear Dom Perignon Gore Windstopper hat size M Blue light use £9

1 x Mountain Equipment Couloir Gloves, Gore Tex XCR used once, serious Winter climbing gloves size M £45

1 x La Spotiva Nepal Extreme B3 Winter boots, size 9/43, well used but lots of life left £50

1 x Grivel Airtech Crampons, New matic Binding, brand new in box excellent value, £85

I am raising funds for a possible new challenge later in the year and have decided to be ruthless in clearing out my beloved gear. Everything for sale is in great condition, I will not sell it otherwise so rest assured and buy with confidence. I can answer any more question through PM's so don't be shy!

I am not interested in ripping anyone off so all items sold will be plus Postage at actual cost, if you want a quote then please PM me with details. I am based in Bodmin so anyone local who wants to view or pick up anything again please PM me. I will give it a week or so then it's off to E-bay with the lot.

Cash/cheque/Paypal only please, no trades.

Thanks for looking

Glen
    Last edited by Martin; 17-01-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    "Appearance is Important, so remember to Smile"

Nelson Mandela

Trapper
    Hi Glen, may be interested in the Norgie shirt and the Gor Tex Bivvy bag. I live in Launceston so could collect. Will PM you my mob.no. Cheers Stan.

Hi Mate I would be interested in the 1 x Karrimor SF 45 rucksack, olive green, well used but still great to use, £45

Can you let me know how you would want to do it please?
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Tramp
    Hi Glen,

If not already sold, I'll take the British issue Gore Tex bivvy bag, light use, olive green XL if I may please?

Alan

Hi Guys,

Quick update, Karrimor 45sf, Gore Tex bivvy bag, Norgie all sold pending funds.

Alan, it's already gone I'm afraid but you have first refusal should it fall through.

ATB

Glen

Nelson Mandela

Tramp
    The story of my life ...thanks anyway mate and I'll definitely take it if the sale does fall through.

Alan

Trapper
    Hey nice to meet you Glen. Tried the Bivvi as soon as i got home, very happy person. Thanks again. See you at the RV. Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstan View Post
    Hey nice to meet you Glen. Tried the Bivvi as soon as i got home, very happy person. Thanks again. See you at the RV. Stan.
    No worries Stan, glad it's gone to a good home.

ATB

Glen

Nelson Mandela

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Great to meet Glen again this morning. Many thanks for the Thermarest mate, it's great on the living room floor.

See you at the RV.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Great to meet Glen again this morning. Many thanks for the Thermarest mate, it's great on the living room floor.

See you at the RV.

Martin

No worries mate, glad you like it!

See you at the RV

ATB

Glen

Nelson Mandela