Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, having an issue here...........

Ok, having an issue here...........

I want to start a new thread in the DIY section, am logged in (as you can see here), yet every time I try to start the new thread it takes me to the Log In page, I type in my info (even though I'm still logged in) and it thanks me for logging in, try to start the new thread again, keeps going to the log in page. What's up with that? Grrrrr.

Hehe,

Hi, I have just started a new thread in the DIY section and had no problems. (I've also deleted it too).
    Firstly I suggest you log out of the forum and then reboot your PC, then log back in and try again.
    If you still have trouble, post back to here.
    Cheers, Peter
    Last edited by greenpete; 05-12-2010 at 07:24 PM.
    Do not mess with the forces of Nature, for thou art small and biodegradable!

Thanks Pete, will give it a go.

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Let us know how you got on Mike? I've not experienced this trouble yet?
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

You could try using a different browser, try Firefox, opera, IE, chrome any really just one different from you current one.
    resnikov

"You can do loads in 12 minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath"

My blog & twitter

Quote Originally Posted by resnikov View Post
    You could try using a different browser, try Firefox, opera, IE, chrome any really just one different from you current one.
    Yeah that will probably work, I'm guessing it's something odd temporarily gone wrong with your local internet-cache, each different browser will have it's own little internet-cache so the problem will probably go away in a second browser.

I use three different web-browsers, ... (Pete look away now ) ... I can say Chrome is the cleanest & fastest experience for me - http://www.google.com/chrome

Actually forgot what I was going to start a new thread on (lol), I think it was my new knives or something. Was an odd issue, hadn't tried it again, but have noticed at times it shows I'm logged out (after I log in) and have to log in again to see the new posts, etc. Yet I click on forums and I'm logged in still. This is just a very recent issue, only started seeing it this past weekend, so doubt it's my browser (which is just plain old Google).

Edit: Just tried it now, didn't have the above problem, but I'm on my work PC. When I had the problems it was on my laptop. Will try that later when home, and after I remember what I was going to post up.

Give your router a reboot when you get home Mike, leave it off for a couple of minutes before powering it back up again.

Maybe clear all your temporary internet files, cookies and cache too while you're at it.

Just been chatting to a member her (bambii) think he might have experienced the same issue today. I will be looking into this.

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    I've had this problem folks. If you click the 'NaturalBushcraft.co.uk Forum' logo at the top of the page it will sort you out.

Just goes to show, the geeks don't have all the answers.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.