Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in the Yorkshire?

Anyone in the Yorkshire?

Anyone in the Yorkshire what to meet up at some point?
    resnikov

"You can do loads in 12 minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath"

My blog & twitter

I'm up for a bimble somewhere, what you thinking ?

Bit of wander somewhere one weekend. Not 100% sure where.
    resnikov

My blog & twitter

Where exactly are you

i,d be up for a woodland wander and a brew up ....
    Things and Stuff

Sherburn In Elmet between Leeds and Selby
    resnikov

My blog & twitter

I,m 5 mins down the A1 from you ...

if you find a decent spot give us a shout,..
    Things and Stuff

I'm in Morley so handy for getting about.

I'm up for anywhere really, I tend to do most of my walking in the Dales (Malham/Settle area) or the Peak District. I know quite a few stealth camps in the Lakes but I tend to get up to Scotland every month now.

I'm up for a bimble out somewhere though, plenty of brew stops etc etc

hi guys, my name is paul and i run the East Yorkshire Survival Group based in Hull . it was set up in 1995 by a handful of ex TA and regular soldiers who wanted to get out and about with old mates well before interest in all things Bushcraft became so popular (i.e. the pre Ray Mears era) anyway, the group fell into hibernation for a while and i am now in the process of resurrecting it. we have about 6 regular members and about 20 others with an interest, i figured it was about time we got something organised properly in this neck of the woods as most of the groups tend to be down south (as always). we are by no means a group of experts and i have no wish to run courses, just simply to get out with friends and practice our skills. that having been said we will always share tips and techniques with anyone who wants to know, i don't see the point in keeping secrets. if you are interested in getting away for a weekend bushcrafting or walking etc then get in touch, we have a facebook group if you would like to join. most of our sojourns are in the north york moors, the dales or locally in east yorkshire, so no massive expeditions just yet! lol. look forward to hearing from you. paul.

Im Sheffield way - only quite new to this though and havent managed the wild camping thing yet but been getting into foraging since Sept. Would like to meet up with people I can learn more from as I seem to be learning some stuff but a bit unsure as to how to use the skills in actual situations.

hi gemgenie, more than happy to have you tag along with us on a weekend. do you have transport?