Thread: Am I losing it altogether?

Tramp

Am I losing it altogether?

Hi,

Could anyone please tell if my post count may have been returned to zero following a password reset?

After welcoming two bushcrafters from across the pond earlier this evening, I have just noticed that my post count shows just those two posts. I first registered here almost a year ago now and am almost sure I've posted before this evening.....maybe the alzheimers has kicked in a little earlier than expected, but I am 99% certain I at least said hello at the time I registered, and at least an odd post here and there since. I had some log-in problems a few weeks ago, but Ashley kindly sorted that out for me. Could that have also reset my post count?

On the offchance that I am infact losing my mind, and I never did say hello as I'd previously thought, I'd best get my skates on, say hello and offer my appologies in the correct forum.

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

Comes to us all!
    I forget like a gold fish (every 3 seconds) (if you forgot!)
    But then remember like an elephant!

But hey as they say don't sweat the small stuff! (or have I read that on here????)
    If it can't be carried it aint needed

Well you'r hear now,wecome to the forumAlan............But remember ...........DONT GET EATEN BY THE BEARS..............TONY

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Your probably right I think there may have been a glitch when your password was reset.

Let me know honestly what you think your post count was roughly before and I can modify it for you
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Hey Ash, I think mine's wrong too. I'm sure it's actually around the 5 to 7 million mark.

Well, you can't blame me for trying can you?

Tramp
    So I'll take it that there's a good chance I'm not losing my marbles after all. The wife won't be happy when I tell her there's no need for any further sessions of electric shock treatment......clipping those electrodes to my extremities has been the highlight of her evenings for such a long time now.

Seriously though, thanks all for the welcome, even if it may well be for the second time.

Ashley - thanks for the offer, but my post count wouldn't have been any more than 6 or 7 anyway, so not worth the effort. Although I work in IT I get very little chance to look here during working hours, and for the same reason I can't be bothered to switch a PC on when I get home most evenings. I must make a little more effort from now on.

Regards to all,

Alan

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Ok, well I've increased it to 8 for you now.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Remember your post count the Alamo!
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?