Thread: cold steel frontier hawk

Hobo

cold steel frontier hawk

i carry around with me a neito fixed blade knife and a cold steel frontier hawk any one who has heard of cold steel will no doubt know they boast the worlds toughest blades well just postin on here to say i managed to break the hawk and i was simply cutting a knot off a tree to make a bearing block for a bow drill set not too stressfull as i have done the same thing with a machette but dont worry a quick word with the kind chaps at bear arm (uk suppliers of cold steel) and they are replacing it for me and i get to keep the broken axe score
    Lone Wolf

Cold steel's boast apart!
    If one man can make it, another man can break it, it's the after sale service that counts and it looks like you've done ok!

Hobo
    yeah got a replacement 3 days after it had broken gotta hand it to them top quality customer service

Cold Steel used to be a top notch manufacturer, and in the past 10 years or so have had their product go to crap. I was going to buy one of their camp axes, forget which one, but after looking at it, I could spend the $40 for one, or splurge for a GB small Forest Axe....... which I did, and zero regrets, even though I spent three times as much in the end.