Thread: hast112211 HGD shop on ebay

hast112211 HGD shop on ebay

i bought a highlander hexi stove off this guy and it got lost in the post,he sent me out another after only waiting 7 days(ebay says 14) and i had some confusion over the sale items and received a box of 8 highlander hexi fuel tabs free with my second order,i've had both items within 2 days of purchase,good honest guy,deserves a good mention

link to his shop HGD SHOP

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Nice one Kesom, thanks for sharing your experience.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Yup agree, I've used him twice - a highlander stove (trangia copy) and his all black BCB crusader kit in a highlander black PLCE 58 patt with a water bottle and cup for a mate. The crusader came with a free greenheat sachet to try (my mate didn't get that). Both out to outback Wales almost before I'd clicked paypal checkout and both bargains. Next from him is a couple of Shemaghs (though I'd like him to parcel the model he's used for the desert sand one as a free gift). No Martin, I saw her first!!! Top geezer.

Ooooops hope it doesn't turn out that the attractive young lady is his other half else that'll be my next feedback score down the swannie if he discovers she's getting mentions on 'ere!!!
    Last edited by Jack Russell; 19-11-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    What the hell do I know about anything I spent 25 years chucking columbiformes into aero engines

I bought a highlander meths burner off him ages ago ...fast delivery ...wonder how many on here have bought from the same shops on flea bay ?
    oh well try again

Heres another ...ive used him a few times ...free post on most of his items...http://stores.ebay.co.uk/click4tents
    oh well try again

looks like a ok store, got my local army shop so dont bother buying most stuff online now
    bacon on the fire

Yep I bought my shemagh and good price and fast delivery